About the Role
• Coordinate all aspects of capital purchasing, appropriate operational expenditures and assists with managing the project budget.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels and external vendors.
• Assist in implementation of projects and programs assigned to the team in a manner that achieves our strategic goals.
• Develop process maps and recommends process improvements to support increased efficiencies. Manages small or low complexity project tasks with minimal supervision.
• 3 years demonstrated work experience in organizing, facilitating, and assisting in planning a project or business/clinical operations.
• Strong MS Excel skills, ability to create pivot tables and chats and utilize VLOOKUP and formulas.
• Associate's degree OR equivalent education and experience in healthcare, project management, business or clinical operations or information technology. Requirements:
• Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check
About the Company
NuWest Tech places technical professionals in some of the most competitive markets in the world. Think of us as your personal AI - we find the best positions for your experience, skills, and preferred work environment at thriving companies across the country. You can fill out hundreds of applications online...OR our industry-specialized team can put your resume in front of the right hiring managers for you. We’re a top vendor with our clients, meaning when we recommend a candidate, they go to the top of the pile.